Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 1 - 10 pounds baby!

All I can say at this point is "Whoooaa!" I am so dang proud of that 10 pounds! Who would of thought I would be happy about losing 10. But, I earned it! A whole lot of pain and a whole lot of sweat! Bye, Bye 10 pounds, I neve have to see you again EVER! This past week has honestly been an emotional roller coaster ride. I have had a trainer who has pushed me to my limits, telling me I am worth it! Telling me that "I am taking my life back," giving me the push that I needed to believe in me once again. Tyann is an amazing trainer, I know that God must have picked her out for me. I have not had any sugars other than the natural sugars from fruits and veggies. I have not had one drink from a soda pop, or fruit punch. I have not had any processed foods for over a week. I have however had some Subway, and today for the first time since I have been on this weight lose journey went to Applebee's. I had a steak potato salad, it was wonderful! Last night Charlie finally came home! Two wonderful things happen for me yesterday, for that I am grateful. This morning I didn't push myself as much as I would have liked to, however I did work out. Tomorrow is another day with my trainer, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment