Friday, January 28, 2011

Before Pictures and Planet 94.1 Bio



Starting Weight:  300.2
Body Fat Percentage:  49.3%
Age: 32
Height: 5' 3"

Pet Peeves:
My biggest pet peeve is dishonesty. I feel so strongly about just
 being honest, regardless. My thought about it is, even if you
think you may, or may not hurt my feelings, I can still respect
your honesty and accept it. It is better to be honest and hurt
someones feelings, than to be dishonest and later on down the
road they find out you were lying. Just more wreckage to clean
up later. Save the trouble and be truthful right from the start.

My other pet peeve is my own procrastination. I always tell
myself, I will just do it tomorrow or later. In reality, there is
no better time like right now, because right here in this moment
is all we have!

Favorite TV shows and Movies: 
I am not one for TV shows but, I do love the Biggest Loser.
I watched a few seasons and then decided not to watch it
anymore because I was feeling sorry for myself. Questioning
my ability and then I would go into the kitchen and eat. So,
I just stopped watching it.

My favorite movies are: 
Peaceful Warrior, A Walk To Remember, Remember the Titans,
Despicable Me, What Happens in Vegas, and Why Did I Get Married.

Food that is your biggest weakness: 
Food in general is a big weakness. But, I love La Frontera's
smothered burritos and french fries. I also love my homemade
chicken enchiladas. I also can't resist cookies and milk, or a
piece of homemade yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

What motivated you to enter this contest?
The biggest motivation to enter is my desire to lose this weight.
Right now I am the biggest I have ever been in my life. I want to
lose weight, I think about losing weight but I just go right back to
the same habits and don't stick to my goals. I have tried HCG,
I have tried to do it on my own. This opportunity came up and I
said a prayer to God asking him to help me get the help I need
and the courage to do it. Wow! Is this contest amazing! I am so excited.
This is the jump start I need to give me the tools, motivation, and
support to better my life, and the lives of my children. This is a gift!
Thank you Planet 94.1 for choosing me and blessing me with the
opportunity to get healthy. Thank you for believing in me. I am
so excited to meet the other contestants and hopefully build
relationships with them to last a lifetime. I am ready to get
this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment