Monday, January 31, 2011

Manic Monday!

Ok, so it is the start of the week and I feel like I need a weekend off to recover from my weekend. I now have my fiance Charlie home, and it makes things a little more do-able. I am on the go from 6:30 a.m. until 9 or 10 p.m. It drives me absolutely nuts! But, I can say I at least have the willingness and desire to do something different keeps me motivated. I have school, work, gym, homework, and all the other odds and ends. The good news is, I have not had a soda pop, processed food, or sugars (other than the natural sugars from fruits and veggies) since the 19th of January. I can say I love, love the Weight Watchers program, it is giving me the tools I need to manage my food intake and feel good about what I eat. At this point I am allotted 43 points per day, with 49 extra points a week (if something special were to come up). I love it! I am eating guilt free for the first time in my adult life. Thank you God, for this gift. I am so honored and blessed to be apart of The Big Loser 2011 from the Planet 94.1 radio station. I am so blessed that they chose me, out of all of the applicants that applied. I feel like God is saying here Leslie, let me help you. So far my workout schedule is as follows: Mondays- day off, Tuesdays - 3 miles, training session with Ty "The Terminator", and Zumba with Jazzie, Wednesdays - 2 miles and swimming, Thursdays 3 miles and Zumba with Jazzie, Friday 1 mile and training session with Ty "The Terminator", Saturdays 3 miles and Zumba with Jazzie, Sundays 3 miles at the Park. The only thing I am struggling with is setting an athletic goal to shoot for. My goal this week for weight loss is 8-10 pounds. I am hoping this will be possible. I am doing everything I can to make sure I am following the guidelines. I refuse to weigh myself, and see what happens on Wednesdays at Weight Watchers with the other teams. I have a huge support system going on right now and I love it! The more support the better, so if you are following me, Thank you so much. I will keep posting my progress and my weigh ins.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog it is so GREEN! Traiton wants to know why there are different colored fish swimming on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! Keep it goin!

    ReplyDelete