Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tonight is the Night!

Ok, family and friends. I am feeling nervously excited at this point. I want this weight loss so bad I can taste it, and no that is not the fatty foods I have been eating for the past year! This is the time for me to take my life back. To take this food addiction and kick it to the curb. I know that I am powerless over food, and with that being said, I have a body weight that is unmanageable. However, it can be arrested and recovery is possible.  My schedule is pretty clear, I will be at the gym five to six days a week. This is where I will be training for the up coming 5k, that I am going to jog. Yes people, I am going to job my way to victory. This is my goal! I am starting with these manageable goals I can work at. My trainer wants me to do at least 1 hour of cardio three to four times a week, on top of strength training! Oh baby, oh baby! I am going to be one hot mama by the time summer comes around. You know how nice it will be to feel comfortable in a swimsuit, out there with my children. Very exciting stuff! Umm.. I will also be leaving food tips and recipes for all you followers. I will also share my good days and my bad days. I will share my weigh ins and what ever comes to my mind. There is also updates that will be available on the Planet94.1 website, and you can also facebook them to see the other contestants. You will be amazed with the other people participating, the are wonderful, heartwarming, yet competitive team members. Regardless, if I win or lose the contest, I get the gift of weight trainers, Weight Watchers, tools to lose weight to last a lifetime, and relationships with other people who can relate to the way I feel. Way too awesome! I am going to have to send a huge shout out to the man upstairs, my loving God of my understanding-Thank you God! You are doing things for me that I can not do for myself! I am responding to your hand in my journey and I know you are here every step of the way. There is no way I can fail, having God by my side. For those of you who are following this, thank you for your love and support.


"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good."
Vince Lombardi

1 comment:

  1. Love you Leslie!! Best of luck to you!! What an amazing opportunity you have. I pray that God blesses your diligence to this program and your health!!! Take care *hugs*

    ReplyDelete